Short- and Long-term Skilled Nursing in Lakeland, Florida
Specialized, Award-Winning Senior Care
Porter-McGrath Health Center is a skilled nursing facility that provides family-centered care, which focuses on the specific needs of each resident. Our facility has received the Governor’s Gold Seal seven times, making us one of the most recognized among all the skilled nursing facilities in the state. Additionally, all of our long-term care beds are dually Medicare/Medicaid-certified to ensure flexibility in accommodating the care needs of our residents. We also have a brand-new, state-of-the-art short-term rehabilitation floor.
Features of our skilled nursing facility include:
- 24 private and five semi-private rooms for long-term care.
- 24 private and five semi-private rooms for short-term care.
- 24-hour nursing care.
- Joint Commission Accredited and Joint Commission Post-Acute Care Certified.
- Seven-time winner of the Florida Governor’s Gold Seal award.
- Recipient of the Silver Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL).
- Life coach services.
- Music & Memory iPod program.
- Complimentary services, including music therapy, aromatherapy and hospitality.
- Intergenerational experiences, student performances and local school partnerships.
Learn more about skilled nursing care at Florida Presbyterian Homes by calling us at 863-688-5521 or filling out the form below.