The Wellness Department at Florida Presbyterian Homes is pleased to announce the next program dedicated to reducing the fear of falling and increasing activity levels among older adults. Entitled “A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls,” this evidence-based class will begin on Tuesday, September 8 and run one afternoon each week for 8 weeks.
This class is only open to residents of FPH and will be offered on both the North and South sides of campus. The program is designed to benefit older adults who:
- Are concerned about falls.
- Have sustained falls in the past.
- Restrict activities because of concerns about falling.
- Are interested in information concerning fall prevention.
- Are interested in improving flexibility, balance and strength.
- Are age 60 or older.
Space is limited, so call the Wellness Department at 863-577-6022 or email email@example.com to reserve a spot by Tuesday, Sept. 1. A lite snack and workbook are provided. Sign up today!