Florida Presbyterian Homes is proud to celebrate Nutrition & Hydration Week from March 15-21. The mission of this national week is to join in a global movement that will reinforce proper nutrition and hydration as fundamental elements to maintaining good health and well-being. Organized by FPH’s Wellness department, this special recognition also serves as an opportunity to bring people together to create energy, focus and fun during the week.
- Monday, March 15 – Fruit Smoothies in Forrer Bunker Lobby at 3:30pm on the South side
- Tuesday, March 16 – ‘Stay at Home Tea’
- Simply stop by in the morning at the McArthur Center Bistro (North side) or the Forrer Bunker Lobby (South side) to pick up all the ingredients you need for a special cup of tea.
- Thursday, March 18 – Fruit Smoothies in the McArthur Center Bistro at 12:00pm on the North side
- For the Assisted Living Facility Only –
- Tuesday, March 16 – Citrus Water in ALF Garden at 10:00am.
- Wednesday, March 17 – Green Smoothies in the ALF Second Floor Dining Area at 1:00pm.
- Thursday, March 18 – Citrus Water in ALF Garden at 10:00am.
“We’re excited to once again highlight Nutrition and Hydration Week,” said Alison Kennedy-Hand, director of FPH’s Wellness department. “We encourage residents and staff to take part in learning more about good nutrition and proper hydration all throughout this important week.”