Assisted Living in Lakeland, FL
Here for You When You Need It
Do you need assistance with several activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing or managing medications? If so, assisted living at Florida Presbyterian Homes may be right for you. Our comfortable assisted living apartments offer a wide range of services to promote an independent lifestyle and keep you engaged in the community.
Individualized care is given to each resident based on their specific needs. Rest assured that our friendly, dedicated staff will provide the care you need.
Our assisted living facilities include:
- Professional staff of nurses, certified nursing assistants and medical technicians.
- Three meals per day, plus snacks.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Transportation with escort service.
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Medication management.
- Personal shopping services.
- Regularly scheduled outings and activities.
- All utilities and cable TV.
- Closed circuit television.
- Security system.
- Wireless internet.
- On-site salon services.
- Access to physical therapists and exercise equipment.
- Specialized exercise classes taught by our Wellness Director.
Supportive Care Floor
To better serve the needs of our residents, the first floor of our 27,500 square-foot Assisted Living building is dedicated to those needing a higher level of care, but do not require 24-hour skilled nursing services.
This living area is built around a common kitchen, dining room and living room, and connects to a private, protected garden. Under the supervision of specially trained staff, residents are able to move around freely in a warm, secure atmosphere that encourages maximum independence and mobility.
View our available floor plans to find the perfect fit for you.